I am working in the field of electronic structure calculations based on band theory to investigate origins and/or mechanism of the physical properties in solid states, particularly in strongly correlated electron systems, in which heavy fermion states, unconventional superconductivity etc. are realized. Now an FLAPW method including spin-orbit interactions is used. Recently developed LDA+U method has been applied to f electron systems to reveal the microscopic mechanism of transition between localised and delocalised characters in f-electrons.
- H. Harima, Miyake, J. Flouquet, ''Why the Hidden Order in URu2Si2 Is Still Hidden - One Simple Answer'', J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 79 (2010) 033705.
- H. Harima, ''Fermi Surface Meets Multipoles in Skutterudites'', J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 77 Supplement A (2008) 114.
- H. Harima and K. Takegahara, ''Conduction bands in the filled skutterudites'', J.Phys.: Condens. Matter 15 (2003) S2081.
- H. Harima, ''LDA+U method applied for f-electron systems'', J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 226-230 (2001) 83.
- H. Sugawara, Y. Abe, Y. Aoki, H. Sato, M. Hedo, R. Settai, Y. Onuki and H. Harima, ''The Fermi Surface in Filled Skutterudite RFe4P12 (R=La and Nd)
'', J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 69 (2000) 2938.
- H. Harima, ''Origin of Semi-Metallic Behaviour in the Charge-Ordered State of Yb4As3'', J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 67 (1998) 37.
- R. Corcoran, P. Meeson, Y. Onuki, P-A. Probst, M. Springford, K. Takita, H. Harima, G.Y. Guo and B.L. Gyorffy, ''Quantum oscillation in the mixed state of the type II superconductor 2H-NbSe2'', J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 6 (1994) 4479.
- H. Harima, O. Sakai, T. Kasuya and A. Yanase, ''NEW INTERPRETATION OF THE DE HAAS-VAN ALPHEN SIGNALS OF LaB6'', Solid State Commun. 66-6 (1988) 603.
last update 14 April 2015